Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My First Road Trip to Great Grandma's House



Due to my mom being sooo busy we are going back in time. I have so much to tell everyone. My first road trip actually took place over a month ago. I had so much fun. I finally got to see where my Great Grandma lives. My great grandma has made many trips to see me but my mom and dad were very hesitant to take me in the car longer than necessary. I was never a big fan of car rides. My mom and dad say that I am not like most babies who fall asleep as soon as the car starts moving. I rarely fall asleep in the car. We decided that only Charlie should join us. (Charlie is the good dog) We didn't have room in the car for Boomer or Snickers. I was pretty good in the car but I did get antsy a couple times. We had to pull over so I could get out of my car seat and stretch. 3.5 hours later we finally made it. I was so excited to see my great grandma. I love her so much. We got there on Saturday afternoon and left Sunday afternoon so it wasn't long enough. Next time we have to stay longer. I was so happy to spend that time with great grandma. On Sunday we had a nice breakfast at a restaurant. I was so good, everyone couldn't believe it. Look at all my pictures of my great grams. I love her soo much.


I love my great grandma's jewelery, it is so sparkly.



No comments: